Tonight, June 13, 6:30 pm
@ the Caylor's.
Make plans to attend!
Continue reading for tonight's Community Group questions.
These are the questions that we’ll be working through together in this week's Community Group. We'll be meeting at the Caylor's house—27 Lippizan, Saint Peters. Community Group begins at 6:25, and ends at 8:00. Childcare is provided--we'll see you there!
Explore (Digging in to understand the passage)
- What meaning did Paul's readers take from Paul's declaration that they were all sons of God?
- How does being baptized--or washed--and being clothed with Christ eliminate the differences that Paul lists in verse 28? What do we become when we are baptized and clothed with Christ?
- How is being a child an apt metaphor for being under the law?
- If we are clothed with Christ (verse 27), why do we need the Spirit within us?
- If we are heirs, what is our inheritance?
Connect (Applying the passage to our lives)
- What does being a son, being clothed with Christ, and God sending his Spirit to live with you say about who you are?
See you at Community Group!