"And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another - and all the more as you see the Day approaching." Hebrews 10:24-25
Mercy Road Fellowship -- Week At A Glance
Monday, November 19, 2012 - Sunday, November 25, 2012
- MRF Daily Bible Reading & Prayer available at mercyroadprayers.blogspot.com
- Community Group does not meet this week. Join us next Wed., 11/28, 6:30 - 8 p.m. at the Caylors, Info/RSVP here
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! “...whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” --Colossians 3:17
- Books That Make You Think Book Club, will *NOT* meet on Sun., 11/25. Join us at our next meeting, Sun. 12/2 , 7 a.m., St. Louis Bread Company, 290 Mid Rivers Mall Circle Drive 63376 (map), RSVP here. We are reading Pilgrim’s Regress by C.S. Lewis. Come join us for coffee & chat!
- Sunday Worship, 11/25, 10 a.m., Living Word Christian School, 310 Cardinal Place 63376 (map), Sermon text: Mark 12:41-44
- Worship & Set-Up Team, setup at 8:30 a.m., practice at 9 a.m., 4th Sunday of the Month: Singer - Reagan, Drummer - Joshua, Keyboard - Jamie, Guitar - Darden, Drew & Belinda, Sound - Aaron
- Nursery Volunteers: Cyndi & Emma
- Children’s Worship: Children will worship with their families in the service this week.
- 1st Sunday of Advent, Dec. 2, begin preparing our hearts & minds for celebrating God’s love for us in sending His son Jesus as our Savior
- Adopt-A-Family, MRF as a church body has “adopted” a local family of 8, for whom we will show God’s love by purchasing Christmas presents and a meal, Info/RSVP here with how you would like to participate by Tues. 12/4
- Caroling For Cans, Sun. 12/16, 6 p.m. at the Sidwells, Info/RSVP here
MRF-related Links & Information:
MRF Facebook Page
MRF Meetup Page -- see calendar
St. Peters Friends meetup calendar
Books That Make You Think calendar
MRF Youth Group Facebook page
Questions? Corrections? Omissions? Contact Renae Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org, MRF’s church administrator, handling communications and administrative questions such as, What’s going on? Who does what? or How can I find out about X?