These are the questions that we'll be working through together in this week's Community Group. We'll be meeting at the Caylor's house--27 Lippizan, Saint Peters. Community Group begins at 6:25, and ends at 8:00. Childcare is provided--we'll see you there!
Explore (Digging in to understand the passage)
- In verse 32, Jesus goes to great pains to insist that the Father is the only one who knows the day and time of the end. What does this tell us about the Father? About Jesus?
- What does Jesus instruct his disciples to do in verse 33? Where else in chapter 13 does Jesus issue this same instruction?
- What analogy does Jesus use in verses 34-36? What does this tell us about what we are called to do?
Connect (Applying the passage to our lives)
- How likely are you to “sleep” through what God is doing in your life and in the world?
- How eagerly do you look forward to Christ’s return? How does it affect how you live your life?
I look forward to seeing everyone there tomorrow night!