Community Group 3/13/13 (RSVP/Info click here)--
These are the questions that we'll be working through together in this week's Community Group. We'll be meeting at the Caylor's house. Community Group begins at 6:25, and ends at 8:00. Childcare is provided--we'll see you there!
Explore (Digging in to understand the passage)
- What feelings do you have when reading this story?
- Mark says that after Jesus is sentenced, a battalion takes charge of him--about 600 men. Why were so many soldiers involved?
- Why did the soldiers feel the need to humiliate Jesus?
- What was ironic about how they chose to mock Jesus?
- Why did they put Jesus' own clothes back on before they led him out to be crucified?
- In what ways do you see Jesus mocked today?
- How are you tempted to make a mockery of Jesus?