These are the questions that we'll be discussing together in this week's Community Group. We'll be meeting at the Caylor's house (see meetup for details). Community Group begins at 6:25, and ends at 8:00. Childcare is provided--we'll see you there!
Passage: Hebrews 2:5-13
Explore (Digging in to understand the passage)
- What does the phrase "the world to come" mean?
- In what ways was Jesus made a little lower than the angels?
- What parts of our human experience does Jesus share with us?
- In what ways is Jesus' experience unique or different from ours?
- How do Jesus' sufferings help you in your own suffering?
- What significance is it that you are called Jesus' brother?