These are the questions that we'll be discussing together in this week's Community Group. We'll be meeting at the Caylor's house--(see meetup info here). Community Group begins at 6:25, and ends at 8:00. Childcare is provided--we'll see you there!
This week's passage: Hebrews 4:14-16
Explore (Digging in to understand the passage)
- What is the connection between these verses and the ones that preceded them?
- Are these verses meant to be a warning, an encouragement, an explanation? How do they fit the pattern of Hebrews? (see chapter 2:14-16)
- What kind of High priest is Jesus? How does this make him better compared to earthly priests?
- How could Jesus be tempted without sin?
- What do we receive when we come to Jesus, according to verse 16?
- How might you explain to someone about the difference Jesus' perfect priesthood can make in his or her life?