These are the questions that we'll be discussing together in this week's Community Group. We'll be meeting at the Caylor’s house--more info here. Community Group begins at 6:25, and ends at 8:00. Childcare is provided--we'll see you there!
Explore (Digging in to understand the passage)
- Who was Melchizedek? (see also Genesis 14:18-20)
- Why is it significant that Abraham gave him a tenth of everything?
- Why is Melchizedek's name significant? What's significant about the name of the city he ruled?
- What parallels does the author of Hebrews draw between Melchizedek and the son of God?
Connect (Applying the passage to our lives)
- How would you explain the significance of Jesus being a priest forever to a non-Christian?