These are the questions that we'll be discussing together in this week's Community Group. We'll be meeting at the Caylor’s house--(more info here). Community Group begins at , and ends at . Childcare is provided--we'll see you there!
This week's passage: Hebrews -22
Explore (Digging in to understand the passage)
- What is the writer comparing and contrasting in verses 11-14?
- What makes Jesus' priestly service better than that of earthly priests?
- How is Jesus' death like a will, according to verses 16-18?
- How did blood cleanse the tabernacle? How does Jesus' blood cleanse us?
Connect (Applying the passage to our lives)
- How would you describe the difference between outward cleansing and internal cleansing?
- What is the price of forgiveness of sin?