- MRF Daily Bible Reading & Prayer available at mercyroadprayers.blogspot.com
- Share your MRF photos! Calling all photographer! Please share your photos taken at Mercy Road events. You can upload them to the Meetup pages for specific events or e-mail them to Renae at the address below. Thank you!
- Sisters In Faith Coffee Club: Tues., 10/1, 6:30 p.m. at Sue Johnson’s home (more info here) We invite you to seek Christ with us as we learn more about him via His names… Sisters In Faith is a great place for study, fellowship and fun!
- Community Group: does not meet the 1st Wed. of the month; see you next on Wed., 10/9, at the Caylors (more info here); childcare provided.
- Ladies Wine & Cheese Pre-Cycle Party: Sat., 10/5, 4:00 p.m. at Dawn Willenbrink’s home. Bring your favorite bottle of wine to share. Wine will be poured into decanters for serving and while we drink, eat and gab, we will turn the wine bottles into Tiki Torches OR LED lighted decor. (RSVP/more info here)
- Second Sunday Sassy Ladies Luncheon: Sun., 10/6, noon (after worship), at Old Mill Street Inn, 912 South Main Street, St. Charles, MO (map) ... note that this month we are meeting a week earlier than usual due to a potluck lunch scheduled for the following week!
- Discovery Luncheon: Sun., 10/6, 1:00 p.m., at the Caylors (info/RSVP here); learn about Mercy Road, our ministries, and opportunities to become more involved. Lunch and babysitting are provided.
Later This Month:
- Family DJ Ice Skate: Fri., 10/11, 7-9:00 p.m., at the St. Peters Rec Plex, 5200 Mexico Rd, St. Peters, MO (map). Bring your family and join us at the Rec-Plex North ice arena for DJ Skate! We'll have games, prizes and fun for all ages. Cost: Rec-Plex admission (plus $3 skate rental, if needed). Be sure to bring a lock to lock up your belongings (more info/RSVP here).
- Evening Men’s Group: Sat., 10/12, 7:00 p.m., at the Keen’s home (info/RSVP here). Join us for a time of encouragement, prayer, and study the second Saturday evening of each month. Feel free to bring snacks and beverages to share.
- Dessert Potluck: Sun., 10/13, after worship. Plan to join us and sign up to bring your favorite dessert (info/RSVP here).
- 4th Annual “Witches” Night Out, Thurs., 10/24, 6-9:00 p.m., Llywelyn's Pub, 100 N Main Street, St Charles, MO (map), a fun Halloween-themed ladies’ night out … be sure to wear proper attire, your favorite black hat!
- Morning Men’s Group: Sat., 10/26, 7:00 a.m., location TBD, enjoy some coffee, some light breakfast, and a time of study, encouragement, and prayer (info/RSVP here).
- Halloween Costume Party (Adults Only): Sat., 10/26, 7:00 p.m., at Terry & Sue Johnson’s home. Our 7th Annual Costume Party is coming soon! Plan to join the fun and bring a snack and favorite adult beverage to share; soda and sandwiches provided (more info/RSVP here).
MRF-related Links & Information:
New MRF website -- check it out!
Books That Make You Think calendar
Questions? Corrections? Omissions? Contact Renae Johnson, email@example.com, MRF’s church administrator.